Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
A) General (online store specific see below)
- All prices are in Swiss Francs incl. VAT and plus shipping.
- Self-collection in 9014 St. Gallen is unfortunately not possible for logistical reasons. Exceptions reserved, e.g. for larger orders.
- If an order contains available and unavailable items, the available items can be delivered and invoiced in advance. If the unavailable items could technically have been shipped as one package in the first shipment, no additional postage and packaging charges will apply to the subsequent shipment.
- Postage and packaging costs will be charged at cost price at the most.
- Delivery time according to availability of the articles. Usually within 2 weeks, but for some articles sometimes up to 8 weeks (e.g. some basket goods, extra large floor wipers).
- Until full payment, the goods remain the property of the seller.
- Benefit and risk are transferred upon receipt of the goods.
- Right of return within 14 working days after receipt of the goods. Return packages must be sent "Signature", in case of loss the sender bears the costs. Used, damaged or special request items can unfortunately not be returned (e.g. name print on toy box, keyboard brushes with own logo, basket goods with special dimensions etc.).
- Defects, e.g. due to transport damage, must be reported in writing within 2 days. Subsequently, a replacement depends on the extent to which the carrier (Post / DPD) is willing to accept the damage.
- If the order is made on account (see also below the chapter "Online orders"), the payment term is 20 days net.
- Concerns only payments on account: according to Art. 103 OR, Art. 68 SchKG and Art. 106 ZPO, late payments will be reminded with reasonable reminder costs and further collection efforts will be charged. Interest on arrears will be charged in accordance with Art. 104 OR.
- The customer is free to check the origin of his goods and to request proof of origin from the seller. If not already marked on the article, the seller will give him, at the first indication, the locality and the name of the sheltered workshop(s) that produced his goods. In addition, the Seller shall endeavor to arrange for the Buyer to personally visit the respective workshop upon request.
- The purchase contract is concluded by order of the buyer (see also the right of return point 7 above).
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time. In particular, this is the case if a credit check or other doubts about the buyer against the interest of the seller to bear.
- The seller is neither owner, responsible nor liable for pages that are located outside his domain (see, for example, the following link "registered landline number").
- Payment on account is possible only if the buyer or invoice addressee is already an existing customer. However, it is possible to request delivery to any other location.
- If payment is made by credit card, PayPal, prepayment or TWINT, the terms and conditions of the respective card companies apply.
- Agreements to these terms and conditions are only valid in writing.
- Changes to these terms and conditions are effective upon posting on this website.
- The place of jurisdiction is St. Gallen / Switzerland.
B) Online orders
- The following payment methods are available in the online store:
- Credit cards
- PayPal (also credit cards)
- Invoice (only domestic orders for existing customers)
- Shipping for most items is done by post. Even if the option DPD is chosen, we reserve the right to send the items by mail for logistical reasons. If you explicitly want a delivery by DPD, please note this in the "Comments" field. Conversely, even if you choose mail, we ship bulky goods with DPD. If the customer still wants mail, separate bulky goods costs.
- Data is stored on the server of the seller and his IT provider secure from external access.
- The seller has no knowledge of passwords of the interested party or customer. If a password is forgotten, the prospective customer / buyer can generate it automatically in the web store or have it sent to him.
- Disclosure of data to third parties is excluded, with the exception of logistics partners who are responsible for picking the packages, but the address data in any way for themselves or even use. Data other than address data will not be disclosed (not even e-mails or telephone numbers, unless required by the post office for foreign shipments).
- In all other respects, the Seller undertakes to comply with the Federal Law on Data Protection.
- Shipping is exclusively by Post.
- Shipments from Switzerland to foreign countries must unfortunately be charged with the additional shipping costs. The amount depends on the own costs based on the fees of the Swiss Post, usually + SFr 40.-.
- No Swiss value added tax will be charged.